What Personal Information Does Kavayah Solutions Gather?
The information we learn from our users helps us personalize and continually improve your business experience with Kavayah Solutions. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We may use this information to contact you and make you aware of Kavayah Solutions’ services and applications.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Kavayah Solutions or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Kavayah Solutions on other Web sites.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our system to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other Web sites with content served by Kavayah Solutions.
Does Kavayah Solutions Share the Information it Receives?
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site currently does not include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Kavayah Solutions gives you access to publicly available information about the company and our services and applications. This information can all be found at http://kavayahsolutions.com.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of essential features.
Are Children Allowed to Use Kavayah Solutions?
Kavayah Solutions.com and Kavayah Solutions’ services and applications are business applications. We expect that everyone who uses Kavayah Solutions is using it for either legitimate business purposes or training for future business use. If you are under 18, you may use Kavayah Solutions only with the permission of a parent or guardian.